Survey

edited June 14 in General

The survey linked on the front page is just asking me the same questions over and over again.

Edit - ignore this, I fixed it.

Comments

• Thanks for letting us know!

• Greetings,

I'm having an issue with submitting the survey. I filled it out, but when I click "done" - nothing happens, it just takes me back to the top of the survey with "renumbered" questions and all my answers still intact (see attachment).

I tried clearing my Chrome cache, restarting, shutting down, logging into another computer to do the survey - but still the same result. Have you received my answers?

All the Best,
    Necrosurveyscreenshoot

• Hi @necromancing5150 ,

Thank you for letting us know. We have reached out to the marketing team to see if your answers were received.

The support team did test the survey, and when they reached the end they saw a Surveymonkey confirmation page. So if you aren't getting that at the end, then there is definitely some issue there. Everything that you've tried (clearing cache, restarting, etc) is the first steps we'd recommend for troubleshooting. The next question would be whether you've tried using a different browser, perhaps?

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• @necromancing5150 I just heard back from the Marketing team - they suggested that you perhaps contact Survey Monkey about the issue, since we do not actually host the survey. They did confirm that, unfortunately, your reply has not been received yet.

You can try contacting Survey Monkey here: https://help.surveymonkey.com/contact
    You don't have to create an account, just click 'Continue as guest'.

This is the direct link to our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S95XLJN

I hope this helps!

• Alternatively, you're welcome to just write out your answers and email them to support@kink.com, and the support team will make sure that your responses are passed on to the marketing team.

Again, we apologize for the hassle, and thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us.

• Yes, tried all those things. I will email Kink support with survey answers. Thanks!