New tournament!

DBNLGjeUAAA3VMm

Ladies and gentlemen! Place your bets and share your predictions))

Comments

• Possible upset match is only Penny vs Mona... Mona improve very much!
    And Final match will be Izamar vs Cheyenne definitely... And Izamar will be champion.
    I want to see Juliette, Darling, Ariel, Kara, Syd in this tournament, but sadly they don't fight in THE BIG 10...
  • I want to see Juliette, Darling, Ariel, Kara, Syd in this tournament, but sadly they don't fight in THE BIG 10...
    The absence of each of these five is dictated by various circumstances. If you add to it Wenona, Savannah and a few other names - it is possible to obtain an even longer list.
  • Oh... Yeah Savannah and Daisy miss too... Both girls are best new wrestlers in active list!
  • Kelli Def Brandi,Bella Def Lea, Mia Def Barbary, Penny Def Mona/Izamar Def Kelli, Cheyenne Def Mia/Izamar Def Bella, Cheyenne Def Penny/Izamar Def Cheyenne
  • And I'll bet on the victory of the Cheyenne. In the absence of Kara, in fact the only serious opponent for it may become Izamar, which before the final, she will not meet. And despite the negative balance of personal meetings - Cheyenne has all the chances to win it.

• Very nice match between two bodybuilders women. two very powerful and sexy women. So nice start. Cant see the Picture in the begning in this topic. So which other matches will be on this tournament?