my sig other

she likes it but we're trying to find equalness ... i like being fucked too, bothnof us like the fem-dom thing - i want to make it better for her .. i would like a hint

Comments

• Are U a 'natural' TOP, BOTTOM, or SWITCH? As a NATURAL BOTTOM, I wouldn't be able to seamlessly top another Woman; it doesn't feel right and I don't have the mind-set.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • we swap roles all the time ... but its just that its new territory going as far, you know ... having enough trust in someone enough to say what you really want to do (both of us), im more inclined to be bottom so i bought her a strap on which (and she seemed surprised that she got off on it as much) she enjoyed doing with me with ...
  • we were friends for years before we hooked up - we tried a couple of times, i wasnt in the right place (long story, no need to bore) we're comfrtable now .... and we want to enjoy it
  • no ...lol ... she seems to be being reticent now ... i dont know why ... obviously i have to ask ! we kinda work up to it but she stops