Grappling & wrestling in U/S

I have placed this item on another discussion but it ends in a personal dispute between two forum members. So this time i start a new discussion. . Lately there is much talk on the forum about who is the best Ariel or M Kara and there is a lot written about the benefits of M. Kara in weight and height. In my opinion you can not exclude anyone because they are larger or bigger than others, especially if you included her once in the group. I believe there are two ways to make the difference smaller. At first : oil fights. In an oil fight the level between two women gets more even. And secondly, a true wrestling and grappling match within the first three rounds only pins and submission (no sexpoints) the winner is de girl with the most pins or submissions and a the fourth round as we know now .; a hard sex-round . The first round topless and round 2,3 & 4 nude. I know that it is impossible to take a tournament in three days or in one week. But if it is possible every 5 or 6 weeks . In Ultimate Surrender are plenty of very good wrestlers / grapplers and BJJ’s to set up a tournament with four women in a round robin tournament ( With I suggest: : Ariel X, M.Kara, Izamar and Cheyenne, ….) . For example m1: Ariel vs Chey / m2 : M Kara vs Iza / m3: Ariel vs Iza /m4 : Chey vs Iza /m5 Ariel vs M Kara /m6 Chey vs M Kara Or a eliminating tournament with eight or twelve women . For example (Ariel X,Mistress Kara, Izamar Gutierrez, Dee Williams ,Cheyenne Jewel, Bella Rossi ,Daisy Ducati,Penny Barber , Samantha Fox ect …...) like the first ranked vs the eighth/ the second vs seventh/the third vs sixth and fourth vs the fifth. And then winner match 1 vs winner match 4 etc …. I want to thank everyone for the well-meant remarks and it is not my intention to change the format thoroughly or even to start a polemic. I like particularly exciting fights. this season there have been matches with 715 pts / -1031 pts / 1913 pts / 456 pts / 589 pts / 924 pts difference. I just want to give a positive input for U/S. I am from Belgium I hope my English is understandable.
also the best wishes to everyone

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well... Mistress Kara already lose twice against Ariel X. I think there is a clear gap between Ariel x and Mistress Kara.

I think US wrestler level like this.
    Top tier : Ariel X, Syd blakovich
    1 tier : Mistress Kara
    2 tier : Isamar, Cheyenne, Savannah
    3 tier : Darling, Penny, Bella, Daisy....
  • Darling is between 2~3 tier i think... But she is little bit closer 3 tier than 2 tier.
    I really can't imagine darling winning against 2 tier wrestlers.
  • Well... Mistress Kara already lose twice against Ariel X. I think there is a clear gap between Ariel x and Mistress Kara.

I think US wrestler level like this.
    Top tier : Ariel X, Syd blakovich
    1 tier : Mistress Kara
    2 tier : Isamar, Cheyenne, Savannah
    3 tier : Darling, Penny, Bella, Daisy....
    This is something that the director of the site will need to approve/allow, isn't it? How do we reach him/her?
  • Not again?!? That's anything but oil! From personal experience I can say that oil wrestling - is the shit that you can think of! Worse than just wrestling in the mud. The whole process is very reminiscent of the senseless fuss of the pig place in the barn. In addition, it takes quite a lot of effort and energy. You are not fighting with their own opponent, and with conditions that you have under your feet. Another thing - grappling. Here I fully agree. To fight in this style is much more familiar, easier and more interesting. Here, the cost of their mistakes is very high. In the foreground the experience, skill and level of their physical training. Well, besides not need to resort to a complicated scoring system, and to determine the winner much easier.
  • Hi Charna. Not sure that I agree with you about oil wrestling. You are correct that it is not actual wrestling, but oil wrestling does have a certain appeal. It changes the competition in the same manner that auto racers find competing in the rain to be more challenging. The best racers tend to show their true skill under the more difficult conditions. The same is true somewhat for oil wrestling.
  • @gorgon695 Hi. I wouldn't draw parallels struggle with auto racing. It is absolutely not comparable with each other things. Not comparable in terms of risk.
  • Wenona And Syd Blakovich_1
    Wenona And Syd Blakovich_2
    Wenona And Syd Blakovich_3
    Wenona And Syd Blakovich_4
    Syd vs Wenona - staged round in oil.
  • <blockquote rel="Charna

Hi Charna. Great photos of Wenona & Syd. Maybe I misunderstood you. Are you saying that you like oil wrestling, or you do not like oil wrestling. Personally, I enjoy watching oil wrestling, but I don't think that it can be considered to be the same type of competition that we have Ultimate Surrender. As you point out, however, it does make for an erotic Rd 4. Perhaps we could see some more.
  • I've got to find that one...looks very hot

• Hi! No, I don't like oil wrestling. I think such kind of control is silly and pretentious. Of course I'm not arguing with the fact that some of the aesthetes and audiences, it can cause special interest. It is one thing to watch from the sidelines and quite another to participate directly in it.
  • For those who think my words are biased - offer ourselves to experience such feelings myself. I assure you that when after a few minutes of you making a mess with oil completely and it will start to penetrate your eyes and nose - the desire to continue the fight is significantly reduced.
  • Well Charna... it sounds like you speak from some experience in this regard. But I have to ask, what type of oil were you using? From your description, it would seem to be something unpalatable. Also I have to say that making a mess is half the fun, provided of course that you aren't making the mess on your family's heirloom oriental carpet or something., Nevertheless, I can see how such a negative experience would give you reason for prejudice against oil wrestling.
  • Yes, I have some experience in this area. So from my own feelings I can draw certain conclusions. It is only at first sight looks unusual, funny and erotic. But when you start to get involved in the process - the feeling of drastic change.
  • But I have to ask, what type of oil were you using?
    Simple olive.
  • Extra-virgin of course? ;)
  • Thanks for all the responses. But I want to make it clear that I did a another proposal beside the oil matches and I repeat here with a quote from my item “a true wrestling and grappling match in the first three rounds only pins and submission (no sexpoints) the winner is de girl with the most pins or submissions and a the fourth round as we know them now ; a hard a sex-round . The first round topless and round 2,3 & 4 nude. In Ultimate Surrender are plenty of very good wrestlers / grapplers and BJJ’s to set up a tournament with four women in a round robin tournament( for example : Ariel X, M.Kara, Izamar and Cheyenne, DeeWilliams …..) . Or a eliminating tournament with eight or twelve women . For example (Ariel X,Mistress Kara, Izamar Gutierrez, Dee Williams ,Cheyenne Jewel, Bella Rossi ,Daisy Ducati,Penny Barber , Samantha Fox ect …. I am from Belgium I hope my English is understandable. I hope that Ariel X will read this because I think she agree with me that wrestling and grappling can give an other outcome than a sex wrestling match. “
    all the best to everyone !!!!!
  • Bonjour Surreddy1497. Your English is quite good. Thanks for contributing to the forum. I like your idea of having a tournament that is strictly for grappling. I also would like to see more submission wrestling at US and I have also suggested this to Ariel on occasion, but I think that there may be some liability issues with a submission wrestling tournament that the members may be unaware of. Submission wrestling with holds and pins is inherently more risky than what US promotes and requires a higher skill level of wrestlers. I think that the list of wrestlers you have selected certainly meet that criteria, but I still don't know if US could sanction such an event without incurring undue liability. I agree that It would surely be a great tournament. Here's hoping for the coming season.

Although I hesitate to reference competing web sites in the forums, I think you like Academy Wrestling where some of Kinks models also compete. My apologies to Kink and Ariel if this is considered a breach of forum etiquette. US is still the best site on the web.
  • Screenshot_2017-02-02
    It looks like we will soon see new tournament.
  • wow!! new tournament?! Hard to wait that :3
  • I think to have patience. We should expect major changes))
  • Nice find Charna. Sounds like they may be planning something interesting this summer. Now's the time to get in your ideas and wish lists while Ariel is still in the planning stages. She may not be able to accommodate everyone's wishes, but Ariel always makes an effort to provide the members what they want, especially if a lot of members agree in the forum posts.
  • Still waiting and drinking tea. ~O)
  • @gorgon695 I'm not arguing. Ariel is really working hard in this area and trying to book new girls. What happens - time will tell. In the meantime, have to extract information bit by bit and be content with what we have.
  • Any news yet on what the new summer tournament format will be?