Chanta's Bitches

I love some of the directing and scenes Chanta Rose created over at Chanta's Bitches... I'm assuming Kink bought out the site as it always links here... Will these ever be included in the general kink.com subscription, or will you always have to purchase them separately?

One of my favorites is where Mz Berlin and Sabrina Fox are dominated together and then made to suspend a cinderblock in air via their connected crotch ropes. Love the suffering.

What's your favorite Chanta's Bitches shoot?

Comments

• I think they just sell Twisted Factory's content as a partner site. There was some additional deal regarding Fucked and Bound which was rebranded under the Kink banner as Dungeon Sex for a while.

Curiously, some early Whipped Ass shoots with Chanta are included in a subscription to CBs.

Favourite shoots would be anything with Nika Noire and the one where Chanta busts in to Berlin's hotel room at 5am, ties her up and fucks her on the spot.
  • They are pretty good shoots...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For the time being, Kink only owns some of the content from Chanta's Bitches, not all of it. We are selling what shoots we have individually. Partner content may become available by subscription in the future but plans for that are not finalized.
  • re fav ChantasBitches shoot: ANYTHING with NN, or the Chanta Rose-Dragonlily shoot, where she popped The Dragon RIGHT IN THA 'SEAT'
  • I'd luv to see that shoot...I've searched and searched...no luck
  • Some CB shoots were only ever made available in crappy formats (ugh Sorenson) and they may not have the original footage anymore.
  • I don't agree...completely...I have some decent footage and pics of Chanta's shoots (when I was a member)
  • I don't agree...completely...I have some decent footage and pics of Chanta's shoots (when I was a member)
    Their older shoots were only published in crappy formats that aren't all that well supported anymore.

That was true of Kink too but they didn't get rid of the masters which is why they went through a huge effort to reencode all of their old shoots some time ago.
  • edited January 29
    All of the older (mostly, unfortunately) CB videos were in Real Media format. Is that one of the "crappy formats"?
    Or were there worse formats than that used?

When the original Fucked & Bound videos were re-released under the Twisted Factory/Kink label, a few years ago, the low definition F&B videos and pics were not included. Over half the original F&B catalog was low def.
  • I want to buy the Ava Devine Shoot with Sandra Romain… I would actually prefer to buy it here since MP4 is the typical format and I basically refuse to install something to play real player.
  • I use the VLC player and it plays Real Media files.
  • Real Media videos look like low resolution slideshows now.
  • Chanta's Bitches, Fucked and Bound, and Men In Pain are all now included in Kink Unlimited. As has been stated above, not all of the old shoots are available due to issues with quality, but we have made as many of them available to you all as possible.
    https://www.kink.com/channel/captivemale
    https://www.kink.com/channel/fuckedandbound
    https://www.kink.com/channel/chantasbitches

Enjoy!
  • Thank you for the update. Apparently the quality of the desired shoot isn't great. It's a shame, since it is a great scene otherwise.
  • Nice to see these new shoots included in the kink unlimited membership I hope you can acquire all of Chanta's shoots since you can no longer subscribe to her site, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

• There are some excellent shoots from that site.

• You're right Miss Alex!