New Models

I would love to see Rose Rhapsody on Hogtied, Sex and Submission and Device Bondage - she was fantastic on Hardcore Gangbangs and Public Disgrace - I want to see more of her!!!! - Please please make this happen on the above sites -THANKS

Comments

• Could we see Alani Pi she has done a lot of great shoots
  • Could we also see Katherine Cane she and JP are such a great team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I would love to see Valentina Nappi & Anissa Kate on Hogtied
  • Bonnie Rotten in Everything Butt! Prolapse play!
  • JP I would love to see a new girl Audrey Noir http://www.kink.com/model/52439 she loves rope, corporal, breath play, and sensory deprivation, and mind fucking. She thinks your box would be fun!
  • I agree with tlphgy on Katherine Cane. She is truly tough. I would like to see her in a scene where she challenges JP to break her and make her cry "Red". She would be spread-eagled on her back, bound only by her thumbs and large toes. No gag. Teased to the point of orgasm by a vibrator thrust into her labia. Whipped on the front of her body as she endured harder and harder strokes, taunting JP with her eyes, asking for more.
  • I have a new slave wishing to do some modeling while visiting the San Francisco Bay Area during August. She has modeled in her home country and is very submissive to the photographers direction and open to ost things. She is 20.. Any ideas where she can get some work? Norcaman@yaho.com is the best way to communicate. Thanks. Jake
  • edited July 2015
    Get on the Kink.com site and open the model application part...fill it out...send it in...
  • Ava Adams. Would like to see her again.
  • edited July 2015
    She should fill out the model application and submit the photos. I have done so and my application is pending :) It takes awhile.
  • good to hear that srmw
  • Izamar Gutierrez would be a great fit!