New Releases

So, I recently saw Ariel's explanation on the Everythingbutt forum, informing subscribers that the front office decided that Everythingbutt doesn't need updates as often. As such, one EB shoot is getting released every other week instead of weekly. The first EB shoot under the new format and with the new schedule was released yesterday. But there also was no Whipped Ass release. Has the same line of thought been applied to Whipped Ass? Are we going to get updates less often from now on?

Comments

• This was posted by tech support regarding updates:

Week A -
    Monday: Public Disgrace (part 1), TS Pussy Hunters
    Tuesday: The Training of O, TS Seduction, Men On Edge when KinkMen is not updating on Friday
    Wednesday: Fucking Machines, Ultimate Surrender
    Thursday: Hogtied, Whipped Ass, Bound Gods
    Friday: Sex and Submission, Divine Bitches, KinkMen

Week B -
    Monday: Public Disgrace (part 2)
    Tuesday: The Upper Floor, TS Seduction, Men On Edge when KinkMen is not updating
    Wednesday: Hardcore GangBang, Ultimate Surrender
    Thursday: Device Bondage, Electrosluts, Bound Gods
    Friday: Sex and Submission, Everything Butt, Naked Kombat Second Friday of the month / 30 Minutes of Torment Last Friday of the month

Here is the original thread: http://forum.kink.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4815/no-updates/p1
  • Thanks for the link necro!
    Man, what a bummer though :(
  • I know...sad days ahead I'm afraid. I guess I'll have to start branching out to different Kink sites and see what's out there.