• sounds good to us!
  • kf-ct- 001
    kf-ct- 002
    kf-ct-004
    kf- ct-005

or whipped off.... :ar!
  • Another good set of pics!

• 50 shades of red & white ....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

• and kinky to boot...

• lol... thats in the sequel ..... "Revenge of the Cherry Torn-up Bride"....

• theres plenty of reasons the S-A wouldnt touch the 'slightly used' / 'worn only once' apparel from KINK....

but that would be another whole different Thread for another day and Category...
  • But looking at Cherry pics is always fun!!!
  • I fully support the opinion of the author. When the sharp steel cuts the particles of clothing on your body, gradually stripping it completely and you feel its chill on the skin... Very, very exciting, at the same time catalyzing adrenaline with ecstasy.
  • The eroticism of disrobing or revealing the submissive in any manner is not something that is regularly provided for at any Kink site. The problem is that to do it properly takes time during the shoot which the directors often don't have. However, I think that the first segment of the S&S shoot could be better devoted to this important element of BDSM. Perhaps other sites will choose to develop that aspect as well.
  • Bottoms , slaves or subs have to be totally naked, that's my opinion.
  • Nothing wrong with that Philo, but there is a certain allure to the use of exotic clothing that is sometimes appreciated on Kink sites.
  • Look, If you are a bottom, be thankful the hair on your skull has not been shaved off!
  • Well, if that's what the submissive wants, it's fine. But it's not fine if the dominant is imposing the shaving on the submissive as a form of punishment or for purposes of humiliation which does not serve the needs of the submissive. That type of extreme behavior falls more into the S&M spectrum which, although I recognize is part of the spectrum of human behavior, is not something that I believe to be inherently healthy or that should be encouraged.
  • Interesting to see Phoenix Marie as a brunette here. I was getting used to her as a blond. BTW, what do you think of Mark Davis' participation in this scene? Do you prefer it with or without men?
  • Patty, I was hoping to get some more feedback from you on this subject. Am I off base or are my comments in line with your experience?
    Well, if that's what the submissive wants, it's fine. But it's not fine if the dominant is imposing the shaving on the submissive as a form of punishment or for purposes of humiliation which does not serve the needs of the submissive. That type of extreme behavior falls more into the S&M spectrum which, although I recognize is part of the spectrum of human behavior, is not something that I believe to be inherently healthy or that should be encouraged.
  • Patty, thanks for the discourse. I definitely agree. What we are discussing is the fundamental basis for a healthy Dominant-Submissive relationship which we all participate in our everyday relationships at some level whether we recognize it or not. It is this issue of "control" and the responsibility that the Dominant bares in fulfilling the desires of the Submissive that I find most intriguing and that I would like to see more clearly demonstrated in Kink's videos.

Although the producers make every effort to clarify this concept and define what is actually happening in the videos during both the introduction and post video interviews, I am worried sometimes that this understanding may be lost on the viewers during those video's that make it appears as if the Dominant has total control over the scene and is indulging in pure self-gratification of his own personal desires and fetishes at the expense of the submissive. I certainly don't believe this to be true or else I would not support the site. Thanks for your comments.
    @gorgon695: Contrary to what sum may believe, the 'BOTTOM' has a degree of control (power) in the dynamic, as the submission is voluntary, as are any of the subsequent actions that follow. If I choose to be bound, then I'm bound; the LEVEL and COMPLEXITY of the binding is something I have a voice in. Any 'TOP' that penetrates me anally, vaginally, or orally does so because I choose to allow it; without a 'bottom', there can be no 'top'...if the Dominant wants to continue 'topping' me, than they'd best understand that I will not be subjected to behaviour I don't agree to. If light choking is agreed to, and the Domme passes from light to aggressive choking, NO MORE PATTY
  • I am worried sometimes that this understanding may be lost on the viewers during those video's that make it appears as if the Dominant has total control over the scene and is indulging in pure self-gratification of his own personal desires and fetishes at the expense of the submissive. I certainly don't believe this to be true

I think that this just is not surprising. I do see many scenes are fairly diverse and not natural. They clearly lack improvisation and spontaneity. Both one and other side.