April 29 live show? on BG

Does anybody know if the April 29th live show on BG has been cancelled? I don't see the banner for it on BG anymore, nor do I see a spot for it on the live shows page on BG. Soooooo disappointed if it has been cancelled! Some of my all-time fav performers were scheduled for that shoot. *crying*

Comments

• I am wondering the same. Out of curiosity I went over to flirt4free and I don't see it listed on their calendar either. Would be nice to know so I can plan for it or not.
  • I am wondering the same. Out of curiosity I went over to flirt4free and I don't see it listed on their calendar either. Would be nice to know so I can plan for it or not.

Yeah, same here! I love how there's nothing on the Live Shows part of the BG website to say it's been cancelled or re-scheduled or whatever. Maybe they're trying to work out the issue of BG members not being able to "tip" the live performances? Still, it would be nice if there was some basic information.
  • Glad I caught this thanks all above. KinkMen/Bound Gods crew what's up???
  • Is there a live show scheduled for May? I don't info one way or the other
  • Sure hope that Derek Pain's upcoming Bound Gods shoot on June 24 is a live shoot.