Toys you'd like to see used on Everything Butt

I've just bought one of these "rosebud spec-u-plugs" (large of course), I'd love to see one being used in a scene on EB - being slowly withdrawn from a hot girl's butt...

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Can't get my picture to appear, so a link to it http://shop.oxballs.com/ROSEBUD-Spec-u-plug-OXBALLS-OX-1346.htm hope this doesn't breach any posting rules
  • edited January 2016
    usually KINK frowns on 'advertising' products that compete with their own ....
    in this case u r suggesting a scene with this...(maybe KINK should add this or something like it to their Store)

they should be ok with it -unless there is some sort of kinky reason they would object....

and in the pic above - the last line with CAUTION: ".... This one ain’t for the newbies...."
    is certainly a priority for sure .....

.......Play-Safe......KINK-On.......
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That looks like something from the inquisition!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As their website says, the large size feels like a fist when inserted, so within the capabilities of most girls on EB - seeing it being pulled out would be good
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The medieval one's I've seen pics of were made of metal and had a screw device that caused them to expand...a torture device apparently...not for sex!
  • Actually I can't remember...historical research or some such thing...inquisition stuff...JEEZ LOUISE...those were nasty fucking people!
  • Do they use that thing?
  • Goodness...actually I've not seen any of their shoots...
  • I'd never heard that before...I never realized how much they got involved in these things...
  • I still don't get that fantasy football shit...I hear the college boys talking about it...you'd think they would have fantasy sexual ideas
  • Well, some of them are married...but still...for all I know...some of them are here on occasion...
  • Going back to the rosebud toy, in use I wouldn't say it's any more extreme than a regular fist (and I've only been fisted by a woman!).

Another toy I'd like to put forward for use on EB is the Square Peg Worm. I've seen this in the background on a table in some scenes, but never actually used. It's not dissimilar to the Slink, but it had a consistent diameter along its length and has ridges along it.
  • Toy suggestion number three - Large Falcon balls. Like oversized anal beads, the large size has 5 balls of 6.25" circumference (a bit smaller than a fist I reckon), but are 21" long. I wouldn't expect anyone (except maybe hotkinkyjo) to take all of them, but 2 balls is realistic for most girls on EB. I think they'd have more visual appeal (than a plug) being inserted, as you tend to push them in with thumbs, and the central 'core' is thinner than a typical butt plug so the ass closes more around them, and then looks more stretched when withdrawn.
  • well, no thanks!
  • Are those balls connected with something...SAFETY...NEVER jam anything up there that can't be extracted by pulling a string or something...just a suggestion...same goes for using balls as a gag without it being attached to something...
    just doing my Safety responsibilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • ah yes...but not always easily Miss K! Sometimes people need an assist...