Naked Kombat scoreing

where do i find the rules for how points are scored to come up with the winner?

Comments

• Basically the idea is this: you get a point for three seconds of control and a point for any subsequent sexual moves or spanking/clothes removal/punching or an outstanding hold, or causing a tap ou
  • Would be helpful to understand the game more if the full set of rules and scoring criteria were posted on the NK homepage - both NK and kinkmenarchive versions
  • There used to be a summary of the scoring system, I thought on here, but can't find it anywhere - has it been removed?
  • I did find this:

Control Points: A fighter earns points for at least 3 seconds of continuous control.
    Submission Points: When one fighter taps out of the hold, deeming that the hold is too painful or uncomfortable.
    Wrestling Moves Points: Takedown, Full Nelson, Grapevine, Figure Four Leg Lock, Head Lock etc.
    Gut Punching Points (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Kicking Points: No kicking in the head or groin
    Face to the Mat Points: Pushing the opponent’s face to the mat. (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Balls/Cock - Grabbing/Stroking Points (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Ass Slapping Points (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Jockstrap Over the Head Points (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Jockstrap Ripping Points (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Butt Hole Expose: If one wrestler exposes the other wrestler butt hole, he earns points. (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Butt Hole Fingering: If he puts his wet finger(s) in the opponent’s butt hole, he earns more points. (Fighter must be in control in order to get points.)
    Crack Licking: points for at least 3 second crack licking.
    Face Sitting: with cock/balls/ or ass directly on nose and mouth.
    Most Erect Points: Wrestler who stays most erect or most firm gets points at the end of the match.