Model Requests

I want to hear from you!

If there is any model that you would like to see on DB, post it here. I won't make any promises, but I'm open to suggestions.

Comments

• Dear Director Mr. JP_ThePope,

Thank you very much indeed that you have time to write here into the new Kink Communities. This is very great. Thanks a lot.

Really it would be very great to watch again following action from former Device Bondage time:
    To see a active female dom like:
    Isis Love, Ariel X, Gia DiMarco, Maitresse Madeline
    which use one or two female subs like:
    Jenna Ashley,Mona Wales, Roxy Rox, Cherie Deville, Delilah Davis, India Summer, Wenona, Dallas Blaze, Kristine Kahill, Missy Minks, Emma Haize, Gabriella Paltrova, Mia Gold, Riley James, Rilynn Rae, Jeze Belle,Tysen Rich, Amanda Tate, Ella Nova, Dahlia Sky
    with licking, kissing, fingering, fucking (pussy, anal, DP) and 69ing.

All the best to Device Bondage and you.

Best regards
    Cooperative
    SirMastermind
  • JP,

Off the top of my head I'd like to see:

Maddy O'reilly, Cassandra Nix, Kristine Kahill, Mia Gold, Amanda Tate, Lexi Belle... and I know she was just at DB not long ago but I absolutely love the way Holly Michaels suffers.

Thanks
  • Berretta James and Skin Diamond thoghether
  • Would love to see Allie Haze again. Also, long long time since last live show.
  • @AllenWilde, we just had our monthly live show last Friday, featuring Sophia Locke. Sorry you missed it, but the next one is coming soon, and it's with the amazing Rain DeGrey!!!
  • Rain is back on DB - fantastic! I would love to see Darling, felony(did she retire??), savannah fox, mona wales, bella bends. lots of arms up sybian please! Recent shoots have been great - keep up the good work.
  • I'd love to see a double with Alina Li and Milcah. I just got a thing for Asian girls. And if no one else has said it, I miss Tia Ling.
  • I'd love to see Callie Calypso on Kink.com in some form or fashion she is exellent
  • Dear Director Mr. JP_ThePope,

Thank you very very much indeed that you have time to write here into the new Kink Communities. This is very great. Thanks a lot.

I would like to see

Dillion Harper -http://www.101modeling.com/site/talent/talent.php?t_id=425

• would love to see female bodybuilders at device bondage. there are some i've seen
    photos of on the internet. below is a bodybuilder named Genie.
    genie
  • JP_ThePope,

Thank you very much for allowing us to offer our suggestions on the models that we would like to see here

On top of my wishlist is Rose Rhapsody!!! - she has a number of shoots under her belt in Kink at Public Disgrace, Hardcore Gnag Bangs and others - These were great shoots and has had great feedback - I know she is interested in modelling here at DB and I would love to see how she would cope here - Please please please bring her on this site - I know she will be fantastic!!!!

Keep up the good work

Best regards
    Steve
  • I'd like to nominate myself... I did DB once and totally crumbled, I need to do it again!

xo
    Claire
  • Thanks for all of the suggestions! I will start trying to get some of these girls on set. I've had my eye on Dillion for quite some time, but I won't give up. I'll reach out to Rose Rhapsody soon, and I'm especially impressed with Claire Robbins nominating herself...which means she will definitely get booked soon :) As for the body building girls, I will start by trying to get our very own Ariel X back on the pages very soon.
  • I saw Marica Hase has a few new vids on some of the other sites JP. Any chance she's up for another Device shoot?
  • Roxy rox!
  • In another Asian model request, how about that new girl Meiko? And any word on that Marica request JP?
  • Sir,
    Here's my nominees: Wenona, Beretta, Lyla Storm, Marica Hase...can't go wrong with ANY of them sir!
  • wow baroness quite a throwback list, i like the suggestion especially Iona Grace -she is a fav and gets very little written but she is so busy with 'real' life - she is very intriguing to say the least - days she spent on TUF when her & other slaves would chat during non-scheduled events between the scheduled live shows (in slave-qtrs, lounge, naked and exposed in shower on public cam...) was certainly a highlight of that time of the TUF 'sexperience' too bad there is not footage/transcripts of those moments we enjoyed as the 'naked' slaves performed their House duties & chores...
    or chatting with us and even kissing & hugging them in the kitchen on TUF. Even still your list and all the S/suggestees above are hopefully someday a captivating possibility to see as JP knows how to bring a female to the full expression of their sexuality and exploration of their kinky desires a Master in the Art of the female Masterpieces of Sex of the body & soul expressions....

Another interesting M/model who was Governess over TUF slaves that were 'staying' at the Kinky Castle' of torture & pleasure is Sophie Monroe if she is still available...
    well there are so many to list -past-present-future alluringly-'ravishingly'-sexy-'libacious'- girls

for those unfamiliar w/ Iona Grace here is a Kinky Link to her KINK M/model profile:
    http://www.kink.com/k/model/25204-Iona-Grace.html
    ======================================
  • JP_ThePope - thanks for agreeing to reach out to Rose Rhapsody, as you can see from here body of work on Kink already she will be a fantastic addition to the Device Bondage family - you wont regret it - thanks again
  • @slyfer101, I'll check and see if she wants to.
  • Awesome-sauce. Thanks JP, here's hoping she's up for it.
  • Would the Pope consider maybe having shemales get dominated on DB. Shemales like Mia Isabella, Natassia Dreams or Jessy dubai. The shemales maybe could experience some cum denial and some CBT bondage.
  • I would like to second the amazing flexible Wenona
  • WENONA goes well on EVERY Kink site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2014
    Missy Minks, or Katharine Cane would be great to see again. :)
  • I would love to see some main-stream models here. It would probably have to be a higher priced site. I had asked an adult star why she didn't do a kink shoot, and she felt the compensation was too low for main stream stars. I would pay a premium for any of the following stars:

Nicole Sheridan
    Jenna Jameson
    Aurora Snow (return)
    Faith Leon (return)
    Stoya
    Nikita Denise
    Dita
    Casey Chase

Any one of the above would be a natural on a kink set
  • Hi Would love to see charley Chase, Jade Indica and off course Rose Rhapsody - JP_ThePope have you reached out to Rose yet?
  • Lea Lexis
    Julie Simone
    Ashley Renee
  • Good choices!
  • Can I nominate myself too?! I would LOVE to shoot for DB, SR and F&B! :D