Keep the lingerie on!

I've noticed that in the strapon scenes the "bottom" lose her/their lingerie for some reason while the "top" retains hers/theirs...not in all cases, but in most...would like to see the "bottom keep her garterbelt, stockings, and especially Heels on while she's getting butt-blasted

Comments

• Absolutely not, the bottom girl has to be totally naked and barefoot and the top girl many times too. There is nothing hotter when the girls undress and fuck and fist each other totally naked. This is not a site for lingerie fetishists.
  • edited August 2015
    I agree total nudity is a must for the girl on the bottom.
  • I totally agree with Philostratus. The scenes are always better when all of the women are completely nude. No clothes, no gloves. Just totally nude women and bare fisting anal sex. That is so hot!
  • edited August 2015
    someone dared me to make the point so here yo go :)
  • edited August 2015

.....and yes....
    all female slaves must be naked and ready to serve & obey ..... its the rule.....

but this site isnt extreme BDSM oriented.....so.....my comment is reserved for another day....

.......KINK-Ooooooon.......anyways......
  • keeping the boots while fucking is very hot, please make one scene with the subs wearing boots =D
  • I'm going to disagree a bit everyone...I like a bit of nice lingerie sometimes!
  • I lean more toward Chatty's view...a little nice frilly stuff is erotic almost always...
  • Have them take it off. Totally naked is the way to go. Their bodies are so gorgeous. Why would you want to cover them up?
    Just my thought :)
  • Absolutely not, the bottom girl has to be totally naked and barefoot and the top girl many times too. There is nothing hotter when the girls undress and fuck and fist each other totally naked. This is not a site for lingerie fetishists.
    YES!! Keep it on! Despite some who mistakenly believe they have the last word on what happens on these sites, You and I are of like minds!
    :\">
    WROOOONG!

• I agree total nudity is a must for the girl on the bottom.
    NOTHING is a 'must"...that is your preference...your preference does not make something ABSOLUTE
    O:-)
  • I'm going to disagree a bit everyone...I like a bit of nice lingerie sometimes!
    ANOTHER 'Great mind who thinks alike!

:P
  • I lean more toward Chatty's view...a little nice frilly stuff is erotic almost always...
    AND ANOTHER!! (GMWTA)

:-?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dwalk1 sez: "I've noticed that in the strapon scenes the "bottom" lose her/their lingerie for some reason while the "top" retains hers/theirs...not in all cases, but in most...would like to see the "bottom keep her garterbelt, stockings, and especially Heels on while she's getting butt-blasted"...Now...based on the photos on this thread, I agree 1000% with you
  • I Say LINGERIE ALL DAY
  • I Say LINGERIE ALL DAY
    Count me in too, dd_93701

• as a few others have said, and I ECHO: One person DOES NOT DECIDE what is the proper procedure on these shoots, except the Director, or the kink executives or ownership. Opinions are free and each of us can have our own (NONE is RIGHT and NONE is WRONG), the only problem is when a person assumes the mantel of *all knowing all seeing all deciding King or Queen of the World*, then kicks and pushes back like an infant when that fact is pointed out to them. To summarize: There is NO 'MUST', or 'ABSOLUTELY', or 'JUST'
  • ON is my vote...from beginning to end...keeping in mind that some are against it, at least q quarter of the time
  • I ALWAYS keep mine on unless otherwise instructedbecky.benhoffer-fishnets
  • I love lingerie...wearing it, and seeing it on other women...that picture of you is so hot, becca_boobs27