***Naked Kombat Update***

Greetings Members. I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for your faithful membership to Naked Kombat. Some of you have expressed concern, wondering if we are shutting down the site. I'm here to tell you that we are NOT shutting the site down. For the next month, there will be no new content updates. Beginning in May (late May, early June???) NK will begin updating twice a month. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Customer Support at support@kink.com. Again, thank you all for your loyal membership to the site.

Sincerely,
Sebastian Keys

Comments

• Will these new matches be the scripted Top Cock format or the real fights?
  • Good news...image :)
  • please more live matches..
  • However I guess we will still be billed for some thing we are not getting, Is that fair we pay for 1 match a week now you are saying it's going to be reduced????
  • To be fair to Naked Kombat - the matches must be an elaborate, expensive and resource heavy exercise, not to mention the heavy physical commitment of the models compared to 'regular' sex scenes. For what we pay a year it is all a bargain considering what it must cost. I'm still happy with two updates a month, as long as it retains the 'real' wrestling of past and not scripted or predictable matches.
  • edited May 2016
    Let's be honest - every other week would have been a more reasonable cutback. 2 a month means that 3 weeks can go by without an update - for instance, the current week, with the last update dating from APR 20 and the next one likely on MAY 11. It also means you've gone from producing roughly 52 episodes to 24. That's more than a 50% reduction in value. I'm giving you guys one last chance, but not really happy with your efforts to solidify our loyalty.
  • I just wish I had more black on black matches... The race cooper vs jack hammer was the one for me.. I though I would see more black talent vs each other or rematch between those 2. I seem new black guy osirs blade and had my fingers cross he be on make kombat vs race cooper in that oil match