Electro Sluts Migrating to new platform NEXT WEEK

Hi Members,

I just found out that our technology department plans to migrate ElectroSluts.com to our new "K3" platform next week. New features based on your feedback are being implemented and hopefully a good deal of them will be in place before the migration. They have not yet given me an exact date for the migration, but I will keep you all informed. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Comments

• Hi. As there is a Live Show next week, what will be the format for receiving the show and will we still be able to interact with the models.
  • Great question Ceeyou! Looks like the migration will have to wait until after the live show because they're still perfecting the live show capabilities of the new site. So you'll see next week's show the way you usually do. Also, I'll keep you updated on future shows. We'll have a clearer idea on the timeline for live show implementing on K3 soon.
  • The new platform migration has been postponed and I will let you know when Electro Sluts is back on the schedule for migration.
  • Well thnx for keeping us up to date...
    its always great to know someone is listening.........

and we really do appreciate you and other Directors taking time to respond to issues...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kimberly556 I'll put a ticket in for you!
  • Thanks Miss Fivestar!
  • So Grumpy is back in business again...
  • lol- Alex....

and Fivestar thnx for keeping everybody in the KINKy loop......