I do not get transferred to the scene

When I click on a scene from any page I get sent to this page
http://www.theupperfloor.com/site/shoots.jsp
has been going on for at least an hour or so
????

Comments

• Having the same issue just noticed it about 10 minutes ago. It was working fine this morning
  • must be another case of under-staffing... do they credit accounts for their down time?
  • yea i can't watch movies either
  • WTF is with all these technical problems? They charge enough that their sites shouldn't be full of broken links and shitty navigation.
  • What is going on with this site? nothing works!
  • I have to agree with all of you...LOL
  • Wow I emailed them and that didn't even go through
  • only thing I found to work, including unsubscribing to the ad emails is the model section... pages w/ pics and trailers ect... off to the battlefield, maybe later?
  • what the hell is going on I'm having the same issue
  • By the way, I'm on Ultimate Surrender, but I get the impression everything is fucked up and we are the only ones who noticed lol. Do they have one webmaster that woke up from 1990 yesterday?

• lol yup, TUF here, just got an email stating support works 9 to 9 pacific
  • yeppie! fixed
  • edited April 2015
    KINK is changing to NEW Consollidated Layout in Beta KINK (soon to be known as KINK3)

any further issues look at this Thread .....

Wiredpussy Site Update to Kink 3
    http://forum.kink.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2334/wiredpussy-site-update-to-kink-3#latest
    this is a rare opportunity to have a KINK Director be an advocate for us...
  • site does not work, everything hangs up. If I could download my library I'd never come back
  • edited May 2015
    swishersweet - u mean all of the new KINK3 or WP or ES

Have u tried the current Classic ?
  • edited May 2015
    swishersweet,

if u havent already try Support@Kink.com w/ E-mail... if u havent got a resolve/response already..
  • site does not work, everything hangs up. If I could download my library I'd never come back
    Dude the trasition on new site is not a small thing...just give them more time and the site will be better ( I hope so ) ...image :)