scene of the year award 4 h gangbang

y don't we the members put up a prize 4 scene of the year pay a certain amount 4 a vote can buy as many votes as u want to make the chick u r pulling 4 pun intended would be a nice carrot to hold in front of the girls to get them 2 push their limits would love to c a game of mercy set the bar to the first time she says it then if she beats that time like 5 min or longer give her a bonus make her tap if you will maybe have a contest between 2 chicks 2 c who can take the most etc I love the site their is beauty in pain love 2 c the girls pushed don't like face slapping and rape scenes but that's just me

Comments

• u buy one vote 4 a year get to use it on every scene maybe if the pot gets huge the girls will ask the members what they want it will make every scene better and one chick can bank the site will get more buys 2 win win win thanks
  • edited April 2015
    already tried - the girls dont use their 'safe word' and end up hurting themselves
    (in a non-kinky way)
    KINK has veered a way from such activity ever since....
    and u r not the first to request butttt it never hurts to try.....

MM is quite creative i wouldnt put it past her to cummmmmm up with something to gratify our salacious tastes.. $-) >:)
  • I wasn't quite sure what he was asking about!
  • rewarding the girls(ASSumably) for delivering beyond 'limits' enticing with prize

it wouldnt be beyond MM to cummmmm up with something creative....
    and find a few Models(exxluding the males) willing to give us a glimpse of her/their
    very dark fantasies (in line with poster's dreams).....
  • Sort of bid/buy a fantasy I guess...
  • im just saying which ever girl gets the highest rated scene 4 the year with bought votes only gets all the booty like a tournament of sorts if u buy 10 votes and give a beauty all fives she will have a good chance of winning the award like a mvp if u will
  • I get it now...not a bad idea...
  • and 4 peps who find the tap out thing 2 xtreme mma is a billon dollar industry just like 2 c limitis pushed I never wan any1 2 get hurt 4 real just like 2 c a chick overcome a challenge ya know poy
  • of course, no one is saying u want to see anyone harmed and no one here(or there shouldnt be) any here who is in favor of any harm(temp/permanent) physical, emotional, mental or any disorder from anything that KINK does to portray a Models fantasy and fulfilling/satisfying their kinky desires.... thats totally in order how u feel....

Rather, it was the Models themselves who didnt use their provided safe-escape procedure to alert those on set that they themselves put themselves in danger in order to gain the 'prize'.... and therein is the problem the liability risk was too great to continue the contest resulting in KINK to stop/end production..... (that was the reason stated)
    ever since, KINK has been inclined to stay away from any ideas that have such external results ...

However, i wouldnt be shocked/surprised to see MM do something very creative that would be an attempt to bring something to the table.... As Director she tries very hard in 'LIVE' shows to be very accommodating within Models limits to everybody (including the Models)..and keep in mind 'LIVE' shows require quick safe thinking to produce...especially when suggestions are taken while shooting....

KL publishes Top 5 cam-Models each mos - there - they of course are competing for your kinky dollars.... but thats prolly not what would be a good result for u...
  • Ayn Rand had a view which was basically the same as capitalism if u r not happy then u don't deserve to be I bring this up I relation 2 the topic im going 2 broach just to say I want this 4 my happiness therefore I will pursue it I wonder if kink could sell votes say 50 bucks a pop ]put like 45 in a kitty 4 a award and keep 5] and 4 your money u get a vote on how much u like a scene the beauty with the highest rated scene at the end of lets call it a season gets the kitty this would be good 4 kink the winner and member because they will make what we want may take a while to take off but I think its a good idea would like some feedback going 2 post in forums as well thank u 4 what u do lets try and make it the best ever
  • edited April 2015
    theres much more than 'popular' most money voting scheme -that goes into decisions that MODELS make to perform in KINK - vids....
    your happiness is paramount and KINK will do everything necessary to bring that to you...
    but at the sametime the MODELS safety and respect must be maintained and as it is now the Models have precedence and its the duty of the DIRECTOR to enforce that...
    if it can be done safely without physical-emotional-mental-etc.. harm then no problem...

MM as i stated before is perfectly capable of deciding what is best for everybody...
    she is very creative when it comes to taking suggestions & making decisions and turning them into positive KINKy results

you will also find many viewers/users dont usually want to show favoritism over other Models - it doesnt show enough respect to the Model who doesnt push her limits...

heres an idea -
    have a vid 'scripted' contest with a winner and the loser gets 'funishment' humiliation embarrassment for losing.... but it would all be agreed to upfront and the outcome would be known beforehand (to the participants) and we would see in the vid as it all plays out...
    and from that it would/could have all sorts of variations in sequels...
    but it would be pre-determined.... falling in the realm of CNC....
  • hey thank you for the response I don't want you to think I don't love what you do cause I do I find beauty In pain and real emotion sometimes with the setups the rapey fell it just seems fake to me I like it when the actress appears to be there for real I sometimes have difficulty expression my views so if any of my post came across as slams I am sorry kink is the best company out there I just think everyone should always be getting better in every thing the do thank u your loyal pervert
  • edited April 2015
    jej1871480 -you are fine
    if u r referring to my post...i am only a long-time KINK supporter (not staff)
    nothing against you personally...
    just putting it in perspective as to why KINK may not go with all of your suggestions...
    no need to be sorry... thats why we have the Forums....
    im positively sure KINK & MM will do everything within in their limits to provide something u will find interesting & KINKy.....

...Kink-On......
  • hey thanks for the feedback anyway I am impressed a gatorman can type lol
  • lol - with my tail its much easier.....
  • can we get some behind the scenes stuff bloopers and stuff that was cut u could call it a update and do 3 ups a week
  • a KINK comedy SITE has been discussed many times...
    parodies
    bloopers
    certain Directors /staff/models have very funny talents
    some of our chats would/could be included...
    "wouldnt it be funny if...." scenarios
    other kinky funny antics

• Good Idea!!!!!!
  • just a random thought a serial killer never kills someone they know so if u c some1 looking weird and serial killey strike up a conversation with them it might save you're life and gain you a friend
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too!!!!!
    Too far out there for this dumb blonde!
  • poll ? o the day what is the sexiest song ever I got darling nikki with venus in furs a close second
  • ok here is my first rant I agree violence in media may be a problem for some who can not take it but you want to attack what I like just because some mental midget grabs a gun and shoots up some place I say give me liberty or give me death but we do have to find a way 2 stop fuckers from shooting shit up I don't need laws I guess some do but they should not effect what I see etc blah blah blah
  • and another thing whoever changed the green skittle 2 fucking green apple 2 replace lime I would like to take a fucking apple tree and shove it up there ass
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • and another thing I don't like people telling about threads lol
  • where I guess is what I should've said
  • I post there 2 just want 2 try and keep this post alive so we the people may have more say in what we c
  • if it gets a shit ton of views maybe a discussion can be started ya know
  • We're all pretty easy here!